Hello list:  I'm trying to determine if I have an issue with my "Windows
Media"..am running Windows Media 9..and here of late, when I try to listen
to an audio stream, such as the one from WSM in Nashville, it wants to "drop
out"..then come back; at times, I'll get error message that say something to
the affect of" "Windows Media cannot play this file; it may be trying to
play behind a firewall (which I don't have); this morning, it said that it
couldn't play it because the server was busy.  I should add, here, that I am
having difficulties with the computer; can't seem to get the resources as
high as I'd like; will soon be getting a new compputer as there seems to be
no way to solve this problem; am currently running an HP Pavillon with an on
board soundcard; running Windows ME and Jaws 3.7U.  This will change soon.
But I need to know iff there's anything I can do to stop the stream from
breaking up in the meantime?  Thanks in advance.
Tom Kaufman