Hello Everyone,

Are you interested in PodCasting.  Do you have a podcast?  Do you want to
create one?  Do you want to no more about it or just hang out where people
are or will be discussing podcasting and other people's podcasts?  If you
are interested, please join us on the BlindCasting list.  We will discuss
the art of PodCasting and advertise feeds we have found around the net with
an emphasis on blind podcasters.  Subscribe to the list by sending a blank
email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

See you all on the list.

Jeff