Hi Listers.

I reasantly upgraded to Sound Forge v 8 from v5. I also have the noise
reduction plugin installed.
I finally got the noise reduction plugins to be recognized by SF8 but it wasn't
easy.

I have just installed a bunch of vst plugins as well and although I can see
them when I bring up the FX pulldown, I can't get them in to the favorites
folder so I can actually use them.

Can someone advise me as to what to do. I use window-eyes mostly but use jaws6
as well so I can use whatever screen reader your familiar with.

Thanks for any help in advance.

This is the first of at least a few more sound forge questions which I will
post in separate messages but lets start here for now.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don