From: "Susan Wojtecki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 11:38 AM
Subject: need help with MP3 direct cut

Hi folks,
Well, my brain seems to be on vacation today, lol.  i have had no difficulty
opening files using MP3 direct cut in Windows 98 but can't seem to manage
the open dialog in XP.  I'm using the classic startmenu configuration and
can find the files I want when going to c;\my documents and settings or via
c:\compaq owner's documents in my computer.  i've even moved the files I
want to work with into the my music subdirectory and can see them when
arrowing up and down the list manually, but when i either type in a file
name to the open dialog or attempt to use the look In list the file(s) do
not show up.  Being fairly new to XP I'm assuming there is something basic
that I am missing regarding the setting up of the documents list but can't
quite figure it out.  What settings do I need to change so the whole
document list is visible as in windows 98?  hope I have explained the
question clearly.

Also, where can I find the audio tutorial that Robert Hebard did regarding
the MP3 cut program?  The link I have does not appear to work.  Any advice
concerning the above questions much appreciated.

Susan