Hi:
I have installed Ipodder, worked a couple of items with success, however, now
I'm stuck.
I followed the prompt when installing to have ipodder install at start up.
My problem now is, how do I get into the programme?
When I try from the sys tray or shortcut on desktop, or under programmes, the
same thing comes up.
Another copy of ipodder is running, raise it, wait, or kill it.
I don't know how to raise it, I can do ok and close it, but, as for wait, I
have waited for overan hour and the same prompt comes up.
What I would like to do is to get into the preferences, but, until I get into
the programme, I'm beat.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Don