Hi Don,

Go to preferences and set IPodder so it resides in your system tray. Once this is done, you can click on IPodder from the desktop and go to the system tray and select IPodder by entering on it. You should be able next to arrow down to where it says open and hit enter on this.

Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pcaudio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:47 PM
Subject: users of Ipodder

Hi:
I have installed Ipodder, worked a couple of items with success, however, now I'm stuck.
I followed the prompt when installing to have ipodder install at start up.
My problem now is, how do I get into the programme?
When I try from the sys tray or shortcut on desktop, or under programmes, the same thing comes up.
Another copy of ipodder is running, raise it, wait, or kill it.
I don't know how to raise it, I can do ok and close it, but, as for wait, I have waited for overan hour and the same prompt comes up.
What I would like to do is to get into the preferences, but, until I get into the programme, I'm beat.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Don