1. The program comes with a good help file or links to help on the net but there is not a good hotkey list that I've seen nor for that matter are there many hotkeys that I've noticed. On the other hand, it is quite accessible. It will record shows in most formats but does seem to require that you have the requisite player (windows media or real) on your computer. You can choose how to save the files: as WAV or several levels of MP3 files. I think there is also an option to save them as WMA files but am not sure. The program is not hard to use but does require one to remember that the spacebar activates most buttons rather than the enter key. There are a couple of times when this is not the case, but these seem self evident when relevant. RD