From: "Larry Higgins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: converting text to audio

Yardbird,

I recently tried and purchased TextAloud, and just love it. I like to copy
files to a cdrw, and listen to them on my Victor Reader Classic. It's
really one of the best buys I've made in a while. The rendering is only as
good as my error correcting job after scanning a document or book with
Openbook. Give it a try, and I think you'll be hooked on this one.