-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Steve Pattison
Sent: 28 May 2005 00:28
To: PC Audio
Subject: Winamp Version 5.092 is now Available

Winamp version 5.092 is now available and one place where you can
download it from is at www.whitestick.co.uk/download.html.  Here are
the changes in this version:

* Fixed: Long delay and high cpu on exit with many items in playlist

Regards Steve,
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963