Well like we stated, use the speed that's right for you. If your CD's sound okay, stay with that. It doesn't hurt to check things out. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Blank CD/R recommendations, please

Okay.  don't worry, I'll find where you can designate burn speed.  I just
wish there were actually some explanation somewhere on this topic. but for that, I'd have to buy something like "Burning CDs for Dummies," scan it with
Open Book or submit it to be recorded, and finally learn the sort of thing
I'm interested in learning.  Oh, well.  Maybe there's a tidbit of
explanation in the Nero help files, if that isn't too much to hope for.
.inomwehere
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Grady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>