Hello, all.  I asked this a few days ago, but I thought it might be time to ask
it again.  I just purchased my update to Sound Forge 8.  Actually, I had to get
a brand new version, due to a hard-drive crash.
I am of the understanding that this product comes with Noise Reduction.  Where
do I find this?  When I go into tools and then to audio restoration, I only
have two selections, untitled and general
restoration.  Now, something is either wrong here, or I am badly mistaken.  I
thought there was a vinyl restoration tool, a noise reduction tool, etc. etc.
Can any of you help?  I have a file with a great
deal of air-conditioning noise, and I really need to aleviate this as soon as I
can.  Thank you for your assistance.

Shane Jackson
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA.
Add my feed to your podcast aggragator at
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Shaneslivejournal
My web Site: http://www.shanejackson.net
My Live Journal: http://livejournal.com/users/jack728