dear friend you can try jet audio or real player or other wise sound forge
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Portillo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:00 PM
Subject: PC and Recording

Greetings all,

I am hoping some people on this list can help me out with a project. I've posted a similar question to the group before with minimal results. I am aware of recording programs for the PC. Well, I know they exist; although, I haven't had much success using one. I am also aware of the fact that one can record what are known as netstreams, where you can set the program to record from a radio station on the net or something like that.

I'm wondering if anyone has recorded stuff from the web using these programs, and what they recommend.

For example, next Monday, at 6:00 central, I would like to record a program off of a radio station from the midwest that is broadcasted on the internet.

I currently have Total Recorder, but I've not been able to get it to work correctly. So, if people know about recording programs one can use to do these things, let me know.
Thanks.
Jim