Hi,
    I was just wondering if certain bugs that I found in previous versions
resolved in 5.1? For instance, in version 5.093, I noticed that if I were
using the Wave Output plugin and held down an arrow key to fast forward or
rewind through a file, the computer would sometimes crash, and I'd have to
press the Reset button. Control+Alt+Delete did nothing. The DirectSound
Output plugin worked perfectly, but I ended up going back to a previous
version.
    Also, there's an annoying problem I've been experiencing while
broadcasting. If I go out of WinAmp's window to check on MSN Messenger or
whatever, I sometimes can't move past the currently playing track when I
get back into the Playlist window. Beside the artist and track information,
there's a [1] (that's the number 1 in brackets), just before the time. When
the track finishes playing, it'll repeat itself. Whenever this happens, I
have to delete the currently playing song in the playlist editor. I'm then
able to move to the next song. This problem started in version 5.08E, and
as far as I know hasn't been fixed.
    Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global
Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00
GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind)
Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's web site at http://www.ksapergia.net/northernlights.html
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS
Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal web site at:
http://www.ksapergia.net