From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: YouSendIt Delivery Notification:
Goalball -NZ-Challenge-GoldenGirls V Young Guns.mp3 using the
Sonyecmms907StereoMicrophone.

Yep, clearly this was sent to the pc-audio list and not you personally mac.
Really man, nothing to get all mad about, dude.
It's ok. just hit your delete key a couple times. I'm quite sure David
meant absolutely no harm.