Ken,
I would like that too.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ken Burgess
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 8:11 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: I-pods

Hi,

I am thinking about joining the rest of the planet and buying an I-pod. I
was wondering how suited they are for reading audio books.

For example: when you restart an I-pod, does it resume where you left off?
How low of a bitrate can it play? What about navigation for a blind person?

Ken Burgess

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we