HMMMM. I must have missed that. But I don't remember being charged since the
first time I registered the software, and, I think, that was version 3 or 4
point something. In any case, it is still a great deal!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: m4a files

It's not a one-time fee. He reserves the right to charge for updates. Back
when I purchased the program, it was stated that updates would be free,
then about six months later he said he couldn't do that and charged for an
update. Since then there has been no claim to free updates.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]