Hi I have serious radio.  I live iin ohio and I notest
that if it raining I do not have the a good singnel.
If it is at night I have the same resaults.  I listen
to just about everything they have as far as music.  I
do have one question for any one who has serious.

Do you receive a beeping noise every few minutes with
has a screen that says pixburg and detoy reports les
than 4 minutes?  If so have you found a way to turn
that off?  It is very annoying.

Matthew

--- Tim Grady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Depends also where you live.  For example, I live in
> the DC area.  I
> had Sirius for about a year because they seem to
> have better
> programing, however their repeater system wasn't as
> extensive down
> here as XM's, so I switched to XM because I didn't
> have an
> unobstructed view of the sky and needed the repeater
> system.  Sirius
> does carry more sports like the NBA and NFL and more
> college football
> than XM.  XM does carry some college football but
> not as much as
> Sirius.  Sirius also has a few more talk and other
> channels like
> Courttv Radio, only I don't off hand remember what
> they are.  On the
> other hand, XM does carry baseball, and this is just
> my opinion, but
> their channel lineup does seem to be better
> organized.  XM used to be
> cheaper than Sirius, but it isn't any more.  I think
> it depends on
> what part of the country you live in.  If you were a
> sports fan or a
> talk radio fan then you should go with Sirius,
> unless you live in the
> DC area or realy want the baseball.
> At 06:25 PM 11/6/2005, you wrote:
> >I wanted news services, talk radio from the
> nationally syndicated
> >set, Sea Span, financial news, etc.  The music is
> nice, but not
> >essential.  Frankly, I'd like baseball, basketball
> and football,
> >college and pro.

If you want to chat with me you can add [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:  MatTdD7