Hi all!
I'am a newbie of this list... I would like to use Sam broadcaster version 3 to
broadcast my voice over the music.
So I go in the "Window" menĂ¹ and I click on "voice fx", but when I click "mic
on" and then I press the f12 key Sam doesn't put down the volume of music, it
put down the volume only for one second when I release the key. Why? what can I
do?
also... I don't have two sound cards, can you suggest me a program that allow
to broadcast music and voice? Music from sound card, voice from line in... it
is possible without having the problem of Jaws that speaks?

Thanks in advance.