Hi Julie,

         Once you are in the place where you pick a song to add, the
place where you press control 1 to add that song, if you tab once,
you are where the name of the compilation is, tab again to get to the
artist, and finally, tab again to get to the list of songs that are
actually in the compilation.  That's where, as you down arrow through
the list, you press the application key, next to the right control
key, or, alternatively, shift f10.  Hope this clarifies it for
you.  If it doesn't, let me know.  Even if it does, let me know too.

Rusty