Hey guys,
Anyone on this listuse stationplaylist creator?
I'm having a bit of a focus issue with jfw.
I'm running creator 3.02.
When I go to create a new rotation and I tab over to where you actually
place the items for your rotation, it is becoming an issue.
I can arrow down toards the end of the hour, like anything from about 45
minutes past the hour on, goes out of focus.
As I'm arrowing down, jaws has never given me where I am in the hour.
I always have to hit insert 8, which is kind of annoying.
I'm discovering that when I get past about 45 minutes past the hour, I
hit insert 8, and it says nothing.
Has anyone had this problem?
It's major cause I don't know where I am in a rotation.
I've tried maximising the window, and no go.
Thoughts?
I have to get this resolved.
Thanks,
Jed