Denny,

Thanks for the reply. I've found GoldWave and actually I found Sound Forge
also will in fact save files at 128kbs as well. I hadn't noticed that. I
was looking around in the menu options to find a converter but as was
mentioned here with Gold Wave, you simpley do a "Save As" and change the
attributes. I learned something today thanks yawl.

Brad