Hello everyone, and a merry Christmas.

I am having a problem burning  mp3s to an audio cd using Nero 6 Ultra
Edition. The set belongs to the Carpenters "Old Fashioned
Christmas"  album. There may be other similar problems throughout the
compilation, but my problem is noticeable on the first track "It Came
upon A Midnight Clear" where the end has a hiccup, where the world
gold sounds like go..old, without the dot of course <g>. I have
removed the silence between tracks, as well as check the item in the
cda settings tab, and still no improvement. I was making this thing
for my dear wife for Christmas, so I was kind of disappointed with
the results. This is my first time to make an audio cd with Nero. I
usually burn data cds.

BTW, the file doesn't have the problem. I even tried the cd on
another player, namely my Victor Reader Classic, thinking that Winamp
might be responsible for the problem. Also tried recording at 16X.
I'm totally out of ideas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Larry