If the program were 20 bucks or so yes, POSSIBLY. But to pay sixty bucks
to be led by the hand and dissuaded from venturing out on your own and
realizing the full potential of the CD equipment I think is not the way to
go. Yes, we need software specifically designed for us in some instances.
But if off-the-shelf software does a better job, for less money, and is
still very accessible, I have a hard time justifying paying more for less
for a user with any level of experience.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]