Bocca, JBL, Boston.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: john G
  To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 2:57 AM
  Subject: Good PC Speakers

  Hi
  I'm looking for a decent pair of speakers, preferably of the 2.1
  variety, for playing music. Yes, there are hundreds and hundreds of
  brands and models out there but if I were to use the words
  clarity, projection and warmth would you be able to name any product
  which bears those qualities in its performance?

  Thanks,
  John

  This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we