i think, if you compare with sound forge, sound forge
is better. how ever, i just love the stabelity, and
the multi track fungtion. also, the fx to me is really
cool.  all i said, is just my personal view.
also, most of the fungtion, you can access from the
menu, and most if not all of them, you can define the
hotkey for it.

chee chau.