Thanks Donald, I never tried Total Recorder but being able to
read the V U meters is a great feature and I am going to
check it out.  I'd think that in Window-Eyes a hyperactive
window could be set up around the V U meters and have them
read automatically when they are at a certain value.

Tom

** Original Message From: Donald L. Roberts **