Hi everyone. Replay Radio is now Replay A/V. It offers a number of
improvements including the ability to record multiple streams. What I'm
wondering now is if anyone has upgraded from Replay Radio 6.0 to Replay A/V.
If so, did you find the new version to be as easy to use as 6.0?

Thanks in advance for any and all thoughts.

Larry