Hi I am trying a demo of replay radio with jaws seven.
Tried to record a show, but received error message, saying couldn't connect to
server.
I may have it configured wrong.
Right after installing it, I was asked about connection speed.
I was giving a choice of dial up connection or proxy server.
Wasn't sure what to do since I am on cable.
Second question, what is the easiest way to get to the shows that you've
recorded?
I know I can only play fifteen minutes audio using this demo version, I just
need a little more help with the program.
Thanks in advance, and jonathan, what a great review on your site.
Had no idea you were living in the U.S. now.
Again, thanks again guys.

Ray Slaton
Tallahassee, Florida