May I ask if where can I find goldwave ? Is it free program?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 4:35 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Goldwave accessibility problem

All I know is that with JAWS, those edit boxes worked just fine with all
versions of GW, including 5.10.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Radio Show and Podcast:

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Tim Cumings wrote:

> I'm using goldwave 5.10 withe window-eyes goldwave set files and
window-eyes version 5.5 on a new computer with windos xp media edition. The
problem I'm having is that when I go in to the set marker menu to check the
position of the start and fiish markers, the associated edit boxes are
empty. Is this a goldwave problem or a Window-eyes problem?