From: "Brent Harding" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: Professional quality Ear Plugs For Concerts

Are these things sort of like those electronic large headsets you would use
out shooting that everything seems amplified until you pull the trigger or
someone near you does and the gun doesn't end up really make your ears hurt?
I know these aren't really noise canceling but are electronic some how,
noise limiting maybe but there is probably a better name for what these
headsets are.