From: "Brian Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: Crackling & Problems With The Creative X-FI Card?

Is there a way to tell it not to upsample?
I use to have all of that plus JFW skipping and losing parts of words on my
old system that had a SB Live, but I was told that it was due to using an
AMD chip set instead of the Intel processor and chip set.  That was one of
the main reasons I went all Intel this time.

Blessings,

Brian