I'd like to ad here that I just downloaded this software but it came in way
to fast so I think it could be a Virus so I'd say bookmark his page and
drop him email to see if he is actually working on a piece of software but
I having read that it's crashed a computer I'll install it on a virtual
drive here and see what the story is. I'll report right here if it's false
software or whatever but Please be careful. I have several machines here
and since I image my drives I can test software and let you know the truth.
Many of the older
 members of this list will know my main menu reviews. I build my machines
from scratch and I install all the tools I need to test any software to see
if it's accessible for the Blind Community. I'll check this all out for
you.

             djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 Saturday Evenings 9 to
midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1