HI Sarah

thanks.  But, what then!  Have you managed to make it work?

I am using JAWS and I can see a table with no links or buttons.  Below that it
asks for my e-mail address and a Paypal password.

If there is someone out there who has bought this tutorial with a credit card,
I would be very interested to know how they did it.

Pele West