Shane,

Don't give up just yet.  Copy protection is typically applied to the video
component of a dvd and not the audio.
There are some other things you should look at.
I am assuming here that you are familiar with how Dvd AUdio Extractor works
and have used it to extract audio from other DVDs.
What region is the dvd set for and what region is your dvd player set for?
Dvd Audio Extractor checks these and displays titles from the dvd
accordingly.
My dvd player is set to Region 1 but I use a program called Dvd Region Free
to remove the region setting on the dvd.  That program, and some other very
useful programs, can be found at www.dvdidle.com.
The next thing to check is, did you select all the chapters for the title
that represents the movie?
This is not as obvious as you might think.  The movie may be split across
one or more titles and you have to select the chapters for each title which
can be aggravating.
Also,  the movie might not begin until, say, title 6.  So you have to keep
using Dvd Audio Extractor's play function to keep checking the chapters.
If all else fails, get a copy of Dvd Fab Platinum or Dvd Shrink  and create
a new region free dvd stripped of the copy protection.

E-mail me off list if you think I can help further.  My e-mail is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope this helps,

Bob Nelson