Hello List!

I currently have a shoutcast server and plug in on my system and use Winamp
and/or OTSDJ as my broadcasting program.  I have a static IP address through
Dearfield.  Well, the other day, I logged onto my station and let it run while
I was at work.  I work for a state agency and they have all internet radio and
television sites blocked, meaning I cannot access my internet station at work.

Strangely enough though, I can access regular radio stations, such as KFI AM,
KABC AM, and regular FM stations around the country.  My agency seems to have
blocks anything with the word "Audio" in it.  Is there a way around this delima?

Secondly:  With Winamp, Real Player, or Windows Media Player, or OTSDJ, can
they be installed on a web site and can the servers (Shoutcast) be set up on
the site.  How would one get the music from one's harddrive to the players.  If
this could be done, could the station play all day without worry?

I see regular radio stations with their web sites and play ability.  Am I
whistling dixie or can I set up my radio station on one of my web sites and
access it from my desktop?  Furthermore, can I give my station a regular link,
such as a www.xxx.com/listen.pls and have people link to it without setting off
their agencies filter brush?  I can link to KISS FM at work, but not my own
radio station.  Why?

Thanks for your help and responses.

James Robinson