From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brandon Hicks
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 8:27 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: ripping CD's with windows media player

hi
i don't think it's the media. even in my computer with no media in, the max
is 16x as far as i can remember. would a firmware upgrade, if i can find
one, help?

Brandon Hicks
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: callto://reyuth
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we