Does that computer have any USB ports on it and if so is it 2.0?  The reason
I ask is that I just picked up  a Liteon DVD burner which will burn CD's at
40x speed dirt cheap.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brandon Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:41 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: ripping CD's with windows media player

hi tim,
I checked my drive yesterday. it is really a crappy drive. it burns cd at
16x, cdrw at 10 or 12x, dvd r and rw at like 2.4x and reads at some
rediculous number like 24x or something. the laptop is from 04, though so it
doesn't really surprise me. I'm looking into trading this one with my dad
for his dell and just buying an upgraded drive and putting it in the slot.
this thing doesn't have one of those, so i can't upgrade it unfortunately.
this explains why it takes so long to back my stuff up. lol
Brandon Hicks
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: callto://reyuth
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we