-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry Naessens
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 11:09 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Media Center Question

We  now have the XP Media Center operating system on one or our
computers, and I'm wondering what I can do with it. Thus far, the only
real advantage I can see is that I got it on sale and therefore paid
nothing extra to choose it over XP professional. When trying to
configure it, I found that it could not orient itself to our sattlelite
system, which is okay, as I'm using the ATI TV card as a work around.
Still, I wonder why Media Center doesn't seem up to the challenge.
Beyond that I'n wondering what it can do for me that more traditional
operating systems cannot accomplish.

Larry

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we