From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brent Harding
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:35 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: VIrtual cable.

Yeah, they don't, but what I mean is to have the repeater in effect by the
time the windows sounds normally would come up. If I used a repeater as
default sound, I would have to navigate that app with no speech, probably
not real easy. I wonder how you tell a shortcut in the startup group, click
arrow next to input device, click input virtual cable, do the same for
output choosing the real sound card, and hit start?