I would be appreciative if you would please send me an email address or a
phone number as to where I can get that sound card. I have been looking for
that for some time now.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: Question for a friend, installing USB Soundblaster Live
Soundcard

Earlier this week, I ordered the same sound card; waiting for it to arrive.

I can't be sure, because I haven't done it yet, but, I would think, your
friend would do best to install the USB drivers first; that's certainly what
I intend to do when I receive mine. I'm not even sure I'll install the
software that comes with the card, as, I think, I already have lots of
software to do everything it does that I might be interested in.

As for making sure that the card doesn't take over as the default device,
we've previously discuss on this list how to edit jfw.ini, to force
Eloquence to use a particular device as its default. That's what I'd
recommend your friend do. Do you need to have those instructions reposted?

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE