Hello:

Well bullocks! I wondered what this allofmp3 thing was about since I noticed it
mentioned a lot here. So I chanced to check it out tonight. Neat place! Had no
trouble finding something I wanted and thought the price superb! I read their
agreement and have no issue with it. I don't mind having to sign up for an
account and all, but then I find the problem. They employ visual verification
as part of the signup process. They offer no alternative. I'm totally blind.
Their help section offers no answer. I may be able to find sighted help to get
through this, but I can't guess exactly when or how at this point. In the short
term, is there something here that I've missed?

Cheers,
Dave