Tell me more about this anapod explorer.
I'm kind of new to the ipod thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynda Ingraham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 1:09 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: If you had to buy a mp3 player today

Hi Therese

Don't give up on your ipod.  I was just about ready to throw in the towel
when Arthur helped me with Anapod Explorer.  I am now copying and pasting
songs into my mini like a pro.  My personal opinion is itunes is more
trouble than it is worth.  You can read about Anapod Explorer and order it
at redchairsoftware.com

Good luck,

Lynda
Lynda Ingraham email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we