So that's how they did it. They edited an .ini file. I hope Jaws 5.10
uses that as I am trying to get JFW to use my C-mMedia card and
everything else onto my Sound Max. I think your best bet is to put
playback on one, then recording on the other. That is the easiest way
of putting JFW onto one and having it not interfere with recording.

On 9/28/06, Bob Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello listers,
>
> I have a computer with an on-board RealTech sound card but also have an
> external SoundBlaster Audigy connected.
>
> I am using Jaws 7.1  and want Jaws to use the on-board RealTech sound card
> and everything else to go to the external SoundBlaster Audigy.
>
> It used to be possible to do it by editing a file called JFW.INI but Jaws
> 7.1  does not seem to use JFW.INI.
>
> Does anyone know how this can be done with Jaws 7.1?
>
> Bob Nelson

John Moore