From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bob Seed
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 7:40 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: recomandations for a good speaker system

Many of the smaller speaker systems along with a good sub woffer throw a
pretty good punch these days. It is no longer necessary to have huge speaker
enclosures as it was years ago. I find that the new generation of speakers
sound bright and clear. Energy makes a good speaker that won't leave you
broke. The speaker is made in Canada, and is used by many broadcasters.