Hi Az

I'm afraid the news isn't good regarding Itunes.  There are scripts available,
but they do not make all of Itunes available.  Personally, after hours of
trying to get the scripts to work, I decided I had better things to do with my
time.  I am using Napster and Anapod Explorer.  Anapod allows you to view the
music on your ipod and move songs around.  You can look at Anapod Explorer at
Redchairsoftware.com.

Good Luck,

Lynda
Lynda Ingraham email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]