Hey guys.  I just this month got an Olympus DS2 Digital voice recorder.  I
love it, and just about have most of the menus I'd ever need to know
memorized by heart, however, maybe I misheard this, but is there a 3rd party
software that I could install to make the menus speak?  It seems like I
remember hearing something somewhere about this.  No, i am not referring to
Rockbox, I already know about that.  That isn't what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

Chris.