Chris,

There is indeed as software, with which one can change the menus of the
DS-2. It is the plus version of DSS Player. To get it, you have to first
install the DSS Player from the supplied CD. Then you have to update it
to the plus version via the web. The update option can be found in the
DSS Player menu. The update costs between ten and twenty Dollars.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>