Yes, but you have to set the type of recording to be time.  If you do that,
start, end and length fields will appear and you can fill these in.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doc
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:24 PM
  Subject: hurray! sound forge 8 does record

  can I preset the length of my recording.  In other words can I input 30
minutes and have it only record  those 30 minutes?
  ******************************
  %TAG%

  WRIGHTJAMS

  I bet somewhere at home you still have those stacks of wax!  Those tunes that
bring back special memories.  You?ve looked near and far but not all are
available on cd.  What are you to do?

  Let wrightjams convert those LPs and cassettes for you.  Wright jams can take
those 33s and 45s and recreate them for you on cd in the best quality possible.

  Pricing:
  LPS???.$15.00
  45S???.$15.00 FOR A GROUP OF 15
  Cassetttes..........
     Prerecorded                 $15.00
  home made          $20.00
  Bulk rate:
  5% off the total charge for every five LP's or cassettes.

  Contact doc wright
  email:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  to arrange an appointment.

  robert Doc Wright
  http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
  skype: talmidim
  msn

  This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we