Hi Folks,
Just to let you know that MP3Gain as a self extracting file can now be
downloaded by all from my downloads at:
HYPERLINK "http://www.moving-mountains.com"www.moving-mountains.com

Thanks to Keith for alerting me to this very useful utility.

Kindest Regards,
Ibby Karbhari - (Independent I.C.T Consultant)

My easy to use diary 2007 is now available from my downloads visit:

HYPERLINK "http://www.moving-mountains.com"www.moving-mountains.com

Find out more about my Secondhand-zone mailing list The secondhand-zone
where courtesy is paramount and members are truly valued and important.
Visit:

HYPERLINK "http://www.moving-mountains.com"www.moving-mountains.com
Please tell others about the list and let's keep the secondhand-zone
growing!

Phone: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on, or adding, the username
HYPERLINK "callto:IbbyKarbhari"IbbyKarbhari
HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site Visit:
HYPERLINK "http://www.moving-mountains.com/"http://www.moving-mountains.com