Arnaud, I did a review of the PTR2 at www.longus.info. You can also
listen to a demo recording there. One cannot directly edit audio files
on the Plextalks. Only the DAISY index files can be modified. However,
there's absolutely no recorder, with which one can edit on a card
quickly. One can copy certain passages of Wave files on the Marantz
PMD660, but this takes very long. On the Nagra ARES-M, it's very
similar.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>